Lacombe family homeless after rental house discovered to have toxic mold

Published on May 24, 2019, 11:33 am

Published by Lacombe Express

A Lacombe family is homeless after a mold contamination in their rental house has robbed them of their home and the majority of their possessions.





new ssl iframe style  

  

Up Next

Rose Valley Rd grass fire

Okanagan Region Editor

0 views

WATCH: Demolition work at Nations Cannabis plant

Burns Lake District News

0 views

Red Deer College's new president

Red Deer Advocate

0 views

Grass fire sparks in West Kelowna

Okanagan Region Editor

0 views

Sam Steele 2019

Cranbrook Daily Townsman

0 views